Apr 13, 2010

Laughing Like How I Use To Laugh (:

Its a dark and rainy day , seems like a good weather to me (: hahaha , COLD MA !!! hahaha , woke up at 5Plus due to Jie and Kor , Bloodly hell , Play mahjong till so late , Dont know how to sleep ah ??? But after listening to them , Its actually MICKY !!! Micky got into a BIG fight with her boyfriend and she's feeling damn down , hahahahaha , CHEERUP okay white chocolate (: My Jie will be there for you want (: hahahaha , so txt Byy when woke up , BUT KAN !!!! I FCUKING NOT HAPPY !!!! Byy keep asking me to sleep , haixyo !!! but end up still sleep ah (: hahahaha , too tired ah , then woke up at 6Plus going 7 like that , MUMMY called !!! WOAH ~ Tml got work for me (: Im gonna save that money to go out with Byy during friday ((: hahaha , BYY !!!! DYY IS GONNA MEET BYY ON FRIDAY (: hehehehe happy sia (: hahahaha , currently listening to a Song Dedicated to me from Byy (: Living To Love You By Sarah Connor , Its a very classical love song (: but kan , its special to me (: cause Byy dedicated want lehx , hahahah , happy or what , makes me laughing like a baby sia , hahahaha , till here then (;

No comments:

Post a Comment