Apr 10, 2010

A Fresh New Start (:

My LILPrincess (:
Felicia Tham Well Known As Baby
Taken By Me Since The Day 11042010
A Fresh Start For Both
Aint Gonna Be The Same As Before
I Can Assure With My Bloody Head
Dyy Love Byy Okay (:
The day i get her back and its a brand new start for both (:
She's willing to open her heart back to me and same applies to me (:
Im gonna put in my whole heart to her as i belive that she wont be the same as before ,
She promise me that she's gonna change and behave for good (:
Byy !!! Dyy Trust you okay (:
Byy dont let Dyy down again okay ):
Hahahaha ,
As for my old post , I've deleted all of them , As a fresh start for me and her ? Same applies for my blog , hahahahahaha , i'll start updating back as per normal ,
Hahahaha , if got event to post ah ,
Hahahahaha ,
Well i guess thats all for now (:
Seeya (:

No comments:

Post a Comment